1) How long does it take you to process an order?
It takes us about 2-3 weeks to process your request. However, keep in mind that it may take even longer during the holidays and late autumn.
2) How long does it take for the package to arrive?
Within Europe, standard shipping takes about 1-2 weeks. However, delivery to the United States and Asia could take up to 2-3 weeks. Express delivery is available for an additional fee, but depending on the country, you will receive your personalized sneakers in 3-6 working days.
Please keep us updated on your deadlines! Then we can talk about different solutions.
3) How do you rate the quality of your custom-made shoes?
We can claim that our custom shoes are of high quality because we consider ourselves to be always precise regarding quality and protection layers. We're always here for you if anything ever goes wrong, and we'll take responsibility if necessary.
Before we ship your shoes to you, they will go through a series of quality checks.
4) Do you only personalize Nike Air Force 1s?
Wokecustoms can personalize any pair of shoes. Because Vans Old Skools and Nike Air Force 1s are the most popular and customizable options, they are also the most promoted.
Let us know if you already have shoes that you'd like to personalize, and we'll talk about your possibilities!
5) Is it necessary for me to purchase shoes from you?
You it is not. Purchasing shoes from us is an option to consider. You can save both time and effort. You can, however, deliver them to us if you already have them.
6) What kind of colors do you use?
We use acrylic paints that are water-based.
7) Is your paint going to wear off?
Sadly we haven't found a cure for violating shoes. The truth is that if you play football with them or skateboard with them, they will never be the same. We can still guarantee that if you look after them, they will remain the same. As a reason, we advise you to consider purchasing a cleaning kit as well.
8) What is the procedure for customizing?
Our customization approach begins with a client interaction. There are two approaches:
- The client selects a design from our shop and places an order for it.
- Individual customization is requested by the client (https://www.wokecustoms.com/pages/form). After that, we'll create some mockups. Finally, the client agrees to execute the mockup. After that, we'll send them an inquiry.
Then we'll take those shoes and begin customizing them. We'll start by cleaning your footwear and then remove the protective layer. We can then begin painting or heat pressing. Finally, once the design is complete, we will apply a protective layer to the rear of your personalised shoes and ship them to you.
9) Would that be okay if I share some of my own shoe customization ideas?
Yes, ofcourse! If you have any ideas, what you would like to see on your shoes, let us know and we´ll make it happen. Write your ideas here: https://www.wokecustoms.com/pages/form